Thank you for your interest in employment at Eldora Mountain Resort.
Eldora Mountain Resort is located in a beautiful mountain setting four miles from the quaint old mining town of Nederland, and is 21 miles northwest of Boulder. The town offers a relaxed, outdoor-oriented atmosphere. Its restaurants, bars, grocery stores, gas stations, video rental store, laundromat and motels cater to visitors and residents. Public bus service is available from Eldora Mountain Resort to Nederland, Boulder, Denver, and Denver International Airport.
- Employment begins: mid-December
- Employment ends: beginning to mid-April
- Average work hours: 32-40 hours/week
- Frequency of pay: Every two weeks
- International Staff: 10-16
- Employee housing: Motel/Dormitory
- Housing Cost: $50 per week, double occupancy
- Housing Deposit $200
- Eldora Mountain Resort works with CCUSA through their job placement work experience program to fill all international positions. We may accept independent applications, depending upon our openings. Please visit CCUSA's website for further information regarding employment with Eldora Mountain Resort.
Full season pass at Eldora Mountain as well as the opportunity to ski free at fourteen other Colorado ski resorts. Discounts at the cafeteria and retail store; free rental equipment and lessons; free transportation to the resort from employee housing.
Please read the standards and policies on our website. There is specific information regarding our grooming policy and benefits as well as other important issues regarding employment.
We work exclusively with CCUSA to fill all J1 positions. Please apply at www.ccusa.com.
Due to the limited number of positions available, we do not sponsor the H2B visa.