BOOK IN ADVANCE
$299 3PAK Special.
All Day ONLY $469!
Interested in Patrol?
Ski tests for '15-'16 Patrol on March 21, 29 and April 4. Check the jobs page for more info.
RMSP+ On Sale Now!
2015-16 Rocky Mountain Super Pass Plus On Sale Now!
Downhill Skiing / Snowboard / Telemark Skiing
- First time on skis or snowboard.
- Has never skied or boarded before.
- Has skied or boarded before.
- Can ski in a cautious wedge stance (pizza) on easiest terrain.
- Snowboarder can do skidded traverses and can stop.
- Can ride the chairlift and is comfortable on green terrain.
- Can ski with confident wedge turns.
- Snowboarder can link turns in both directions.
- Is comfortably on blue terrain.
- Can ski with wide stance parallel turns.
- Snowboarder can confidently link turns on blue terrain.
- Is an all mountain, parallel skier.
- Is an all mountain snowboarder who carves dynamically.
- Skier is a beginner classic and/or skate skier, mostly preferring to ski on green rated (easy) or flat trails.
- Skier is an intermediate classic and/or skate skier comfortably skiing up blue rated (intermediate) trails.
- Can also ski confidently and in control descending blue trails
- Skier is an advanced classic and/or skate skier comfortably skiing up and down all trails included black rated (expert) trails.