Buy Session 2 TREK Now
Limited Space - Register Now!
SAVE up to 38% with the 4-Pass
The $219 4-Pass is now available for online purchase only.
No blackout dates, not transferable and must be used during the 2014-2015 season.
Downhill Skiing / Snowboard / Telemark Skiing
- First time on skis or snowboard.
- Has never skied or boarded before.
- Has skied or boarded before.
- Can ski in a cautious wedge stance (pizza) on easiest terrain.
- Snowboarder can do skidded traverses and can stop.
- Can ride the chairlift and is comfortable on green terrain.
- Can ski with confident wedge turns.
- Snowboarder can link turns in both directions.
- Is comfortably on blue terrain.
- Can ski with wide stance parallel turns.
- Snowboarder can confidently link turns on blue terrain.
- Is an all mountain, parallel skier.
- Is an all mountain snowboarder who carves dynamically.
- Skier is a beginner classic and/or skate skier, mostly preferring to ski on green rated (easy) or flat trails.
- Skier is an intermediate classic and/or skate skier comfortably skiing up blue rated (intermediate) trails.
- Can also ski confidently and in control descending blue trails
- Skier is an advanced classic and/or skate skier comfortably skiing up and down all trails included black rated (expert) trails.