Downhill Skiing / Snowboard / Telemark Skiing
- First time on skis or snowboard.
- Has never skied or boarded before.
- Has skied or boarded before.
- Can ski in a cautious wedge stance (pizza) on easiest terrain.
- Snowboarder can do skidded traverses and can stop.
- Can ride the chairlift and is comfortable on green terrain.
- Can ski with confident wedge turns.
- Snowboarder can link turns in both directions.
- Is comfortably on blue terrain.
- Can ski with wide stance parallel turns.
- Snowboarder can confidently link turns on blue terrain.
- Is an all mountain, parallel skier.
- Is an all mountain snowboarder who carves dynamically.
- First time on Nordic skis.
- Has never Nordic skied before.
- Can comfortably ski flat, easiest terrain.
- Can comfortably ski flat and rolling green terrain.
- Finds steeper hills challenging.
- Can comfortably ski most blue terrain and some steeper terrain.
- Can confidently ski all terrain.