Multi Week Lesson Programs
Limited Space - Register Now!
SAVE 34% with the 4-Pass
The $219 4-Pass is now available.
No blackout dates, not transferable and must be used during the 2014-2015 season.
EASY 1-2-3 Group lESSONs!
Call 303.440.8700 ext 0 for more info.
Get started the right way.
It's as East as 1-2-3!
Our beginner lesson, rental, lift package eases adults (ages 13+) into snowsports over a two hour lesson. The first day Red Level 1 has a lot of introductory skills and you may not progress to conveyor or chair lifts. We recommend at least three (3) group lesson days to learn the basics. First timers go to Level 1/ Red or if you want the next step, select Level 2 / Yellow or Level 3 / Green. Note: Easy 1, 2, 3 is not for intermediate or advanced Blue and Black level abilities.
Adult Beginner GROUP Lessons (ages 13 & up)
EASY 1-2-3 Lesson Package $129*
- Ski or Snowboard
- Ability Level 1/Red, Level 2/Yellow or Level 3/Green
- Includes a 2 hour group lesson, rental equipment and a Lower Mountain lift ticket.
- AM Lesson assembly meets at 9:45am and starts approximately at 10:00am.
- PM Lesson assembly meets at 1:15pm and starts at 1:30pm.
*Price subject to change at any time. Package changes or upgrades not available.
Advance reservations are not available for adult group lessons.
Day of registration only.
Registration begins at 8:30am, 7 days a week including holidays, downstairs in the Indian Peaks Lodge at the ticket counter. First come, first serve basis...Classes may fill up.
EASY EXTRA Lesson (Add-on) $59*
- If the AM lesson was not enough and you want to go for another 2 hours, sign up at the Ski School Desk.
- Only available at 1:30pm on the same day as your morning lesson.
*Price subject to change at any time. Package upgrades not available.
Adult Lessons meet at the lesson signs located behind the Indian Peaks Lodge.
See our Adult Lesson Helpful Hints.
See our Ability Level page to figure out your ability level.